- All visitors and guests are invited to play providing they observe the rules of the Club and pay the appropriate fees before commencing play.
- All visitors and guests must be signed in by a member who will always be available during opening times.
- Members will be responsible for visitors they sign in and must adhere to the rules and etiquette of the Bowls Club
- Dress Code
- Flat, soft soled shoes only on the Green at all times
- Whites are preferred on Club Roll-Up Days, but optional
- No dress code on casual practice days (except for shoes)
- For NOVICE bowlers and BEGINNERS a bowls coach is available on Mondays to show Basic Rules and Etiquette of Zurgena Bowls Club. This is in the interest of all who visit and play the game. On other opening days a committee member will be available to assist.
- Bowling Green opening times will be strictly adhered to and be managed by responsible Club Personnel.
If there are any changes to the above members and guests will be informed.
Don't forget the Avalon Trophy competition and Hog Roast which will be on Sunday 26th May from mid-day