|Vice President||Carole Thomas|
|Competition Secretary||Stuart Stansfield|
|Social Secretary||*** Vacant ***|
- All visitors and guests are invited to play providing they observe the rules of the Club and pay the appropriate fees before commencing play.
- All visitors and guests must be signed in by a member who will always be available during opening times.
- Members will be responsible for visitors they sign in and must adhere to the rules and etiquette of the Bowls Club
- Dress Code
- Flat, soft soled shoes only on the Green at all times
- Whites are preferred on Club Roll-Up Days, but optional
- No dress code on casual practice days (except for shoes)
- For NOVICE bowlers and BEGINNERS a bowls coach will be available by arrangement to show Basic Rules and Etiquette of Bowls. This is in the interest of all who visit and play the game. At all roll-up days a committee member will be available to assist if required.
- Bowling Green opening times will be strictly adhered to and be managed by responsible Club Personnel.
Green Opening Times
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday - 09:45 to 14:00
Club ROLL-UP days - Draw will be made at 10:00am for a 10:15 start
Green Fees and Membership Subscriptions
The membership year is from January to December
Current charges are listed here.
|12 months continuous membership||120€|
|Junior / Student annual green fee||15€|
|Green / Equipment fee monthly||25€|
|Green / Equipment fee daily||5€|